Notre client, est un groupe international et l’un des leaders dans son domaine (> 1 milliard de dollars de CA). Il continue de s’implanter en Europe. Pour accompagner son développement, nous recrutons aujourd’hui :
Un Analyste fonctionnel junior - Spécialiste ERP - Secteur aéronautique (H/F) * Business Analyst –Aviation Europe
Langues : Français, et fluide en anglais :
You will get an opportunity to work in the functional area of Maintenance and Supply Chain management in the World’s best Aviation companies and opportunity to learn more about new technologies such as Mobility, AI /ML, Advanced optimization and planning among other leading technologies.
- Engineering in Aviation aerospace with good academic credentials or Master’s degree in Supply chain/ Logistics - Can also be an IT young Master graduate with 2 years exerience.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders in writing over the phone, using social media and face-to-face
- Familiar with the concepts of Aviation maintenance or supply chain is an added advantage
- Language Proficiency: English & French
- Strong understanding of package/product features & process mapping, understanding of As-Is study and To-be solution mapping.
- Seeks to nderstand customer needs, builds credibility by providing relevant inputs, Resolve customer issues, integrates client feedback & delivers as per commitments.
- Understand value proposition offered by the company, benefits provided by the Aviation solution, and articulate these effectively with customers
- Preparations for best-in-class presentations and demonstrations to customers, based on the actual pain points/ specific challenges